Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hives On Ankles Images

In Jerusalem

As announced weeks before I'm in Jerusalem and full of impressions, so I think I will only back in Germany Posts write, especially about the concept of child well again and about the various Instituitionen.
One must even in Jerusalem or Israel to be all that to internalize what is different from Germany or Europe. I should think if you convert to Judaism really would like to do it really in Israel, all the rest Does a ticket once a synagogue and back. But since the Jewish life much more and other means you should first go here. Only when one loves the Realtaet, we love Israel, too, and most probably also Judaism. In Germany or in Europe or glorified Judaism we are taught only in relation to religion, it is also seen on the streets, but you live here, as elsewhere, too.
Despite everything for me personally is to emigrate to Israel or Jerusalem to ask if not now, not until my children are versogt I will take the jump to Israel. Each family or each woman must decide for yourself how young children belastungsfaehig it is.
The Shabbat at the Kotel is unbelievable verschieden.Viele Orthodox groups, and many times Lecha Dodi, I think I've sung three times Lecha Dodi and I bow as much, then were gone pretty much all the groups and I was sitting alone in my room and nibbled on a challah . Well, yes, there's only initiative and simply join a Shabbattisch somewhere or what ever to get hold of enough opportunities there is yes. There
The possibility for courses here in the Orthodox Union Center in the Jewish Keren Hayesod form to continue.
Otherwise, great weather, only when it rains, then the same creeks, you can endure and be inspired. It pays to be safe from everyone for coming to Israel.

Calltec

0 comments:

Post a Comment