Monday, February 15, 2010

Pokemon Heartsilver Rom

"I can because I want what I need!"


"I can because I want what I need!" - The core set of Kantian duty-consciousness is related to realpolitik, military hierarchy and military service often misunderstood used (so misused) were.
Andreas Kaufmann chose this quote for his contribution to the Ruhr Atoll Capital of Culture project RUHR.2010 : A walk-U-boat that will float in the summer at the Essen Baldeneysee. The image of a weapon that turns you enter into a sacred space, a chapel.
8 mm thick steel plates in the shipyard Meidericher in Duisburg to a 18 m long hull welded together. The initiator and curator of the atoll project , Norbert Bauer, visited in February 2010, the workers on the snow-covered yard. In the shipbuilding hall 3, it smelled of oil and ozone, there were images of the variety "Ruhr pure!" and tea from a thermos flask ...
One lucky artist / curator left after two hours of the yard.
And I had a bit of "home in black and white" thinking. How datt ehm So eat here.
still. So here and there ...
I think it's okay.
Not only because I want what I have to.
or watt?

















0 comments:

Post a Comment